Sunday, August 14, 2016

I'm baaack!

Halloween Marotte
It's 2016 and years have passed since Shreds and Tatters had anything new. Well, here's something new! And ahead of the season, which is a rarity in my studio. I'm working in polymer clay again and LOVING it. I'll be teaching this project in a workshop on October 29 at the Galveston Art League Gallery on Post Office Street here in the island city. And that's another something new. I've never taught a 'public' workshop before. It's about time and I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for not giving up on this blog! Of course I need to learn blogger all over again. New features have been added since I posted here last, but they do make it easy. It's tempting to say I'll be better and post more frequently ... Time will tell. Send me some positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment